The new team members, the county where they live and the school they attend are:
- Hanna Pike, Ramsey, Devils Lake High School
- Justin Mueller, Traill, Hillsboro High School
- MaKayla Heinz, Nelson, Lakota High School
- Tayler Wolff, Dickey, Oakes High School
- William Klose, Walsh, Valley-Edinburg High School, Edinburg
- Courtney Kemmet, Mercer, Beulah High School
- Neil Lelm, Burleigh, Century High School, Bismarck
- Anna Friedt, Stark-Billings, Trinity High School, Dickinson
The North Dakota State 4-H Ambassadors is a group of young adults from across North Dakota who are actively involved in 4-H. They coordinate many activities that involve teaching youth and adults about topics such as leadership, team work and citizenship.
They specialize in planning and facilitating 4-H events, such as the annual statewide Extension Youth Conference, workshops, training sessions and regional events. They strive to create events that are fun, educational and skill building, and promote self-improvement. They also are active volunteers for 4-H programs in every North Dakota county.